Andy Download for Mac 10.14.5 Updated

Andy Download for Mac 10.14.5

Yous are using an out of date browser. Information technology may not display this or other websites correctly.
Yous should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Mojave 10.14.five on Dell Optiplex 3050

Status
Not open for farther replies.

i.Modify BIOS settings use efi shell

Set up a USB Wink bulldoze formatted equally FAT32, download refi.zip, Unzip and place information technology in the root directory of the USB Flash drive.
Boot from the USB Flash bulldoze in UEFI model and you lot can go into Grub interface.

Type setup_var 0x795 0x2, and so Enter. Change DVMT to 64MB.
Type setup_var 0x4ed 0x0, so Enter. Disable CFG Lock to prevent MSR 0x02 errors on boot.
ii.Download clover.zip and install Mojave like usual

the native power direction of CPU and GPU load normally. I false ALC255(3234) ID 11. The outputs are perfect and the headset mic need ComboJack to drive.

I utilize a HDMI to VGA adapter. The only question is that it tin can't awake afterwards sleep. Peradventure relating to the USB port, because I didn't create a custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext like Rehabman's advise lacking of a USB3.0 Flash drive. I want you guys can do me a favor creating this SSDT and sharing it. Thanks!

412041

412042

412043

412044

412045

  • efi.zip

    780.1 KB · Views: 974

  • CLOVER.nix

    2.ane MB · Views: 985

  • ComboJack_Installer.zip

    305.6 KB · Views: 503

Last edited:

Need your feedback. If yous guys accept a Optiplex 3050 with hd630 in use, please use my clover and connect to monitor via DP or HDMI without adapter to see whether wake works or not. Thanks!

Wowwww i will practice!
O haver this computer.

practise me a favor creating this SSDT and sharing it

It's very easy to brand one yourself. See the guide here:

upd. I made SSDT's. With Hackintool information technology'south a like shooting fish in a barrel. Run across attachment. I have 3050 micro with i5-6500t cpu and don't know, will information technology be useful for y'all.

can you lot share your EFI please? I'thou trying to make my audio work.
Also what would you need SSDT'south for?
It might be peace of cake for experienced hackintosher only I know nothing about this, tin can you please link me to a practiced guide, how I tin make my own SSDTs?
Thank you!

please link me to a good guide, how I can make my own SSDTs?

Hello @ Heporis
Tin you lot please highlight the parts in your config that are related to the Audio?
I'thou trying to use these to my config but can't get in work.
Thank you!

Could U please give me paw , my Dell 3050 GPU dose non work , just 8MB

i.Modify BIOS settings utilise efi shell

Fix a USB Flash drive formatted as FAT32, download refi.zilch, Unzip and place it in the root directory of the USB Wink drive.
Boot from the USB Flash drive in UEFI model and you can go into GRUB interface.

Type setup_var 0x795 0x2, then Enter. Change DVMT to 64MB.
Type setup_var 0x4ed 0x0, then Enter. Disable CFG Lock to prevent MSR 0x02 errors on kicking.
2.Download clover.nada and install Mojave like usual

the native ability management of CPU and GPU load normally. I faux ALC255(3234) ID 11. The outputs are perfect and the headset mic demand ComboJack to drive.

I use a HDMI to VGA adapter. The but question is that it tin can't awake later sleep. Maybe relating to the USB port, because I didn't create a custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext like Rehabman's suggest lacking of a USB3.0 Flash drive. I want you guys can do me a favor creating this SSDT and sharing information technology. Thank you lot!
View zipper 412041
View zipper 412042 View zipper 412043 View zipper 412044 View attachment 412045

Howdy, Could U please give me a hand , the GPU does not piece of work after i install mojave(just 8MB) ; The PC is aforementioned as yours(dell 3050 ,HD630)

Hi @ Heporis
Can yous please highlight the parts in your config that are related to the Audio?
I'm trying to use these to my config but tin can't arrive work.
Thank you!

Mayhap also DSDT-Fixes
latest AppleALC + CodecCommander.kext + my comboJack script in GitHub

截屏2019-12-14上午12.37.04.png

截屏2019-12-14上午12.41.00.png

Condition
Not open for further replies.

Andy Download for Mac 10.14.5

Posted by: goshasquithrilve.blogspot.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel